MAKE TRAVEL MATTER®
Indian Cultural Tour
- History talk about the Umhlanga Lighthouse at the hotel with tea and coffee
- A visit to Victoria Street Market where you will receive a 'dabba', complete with spices (per family)
- A visit to Hare Krishna Temple of Understanding in Chatsworth which includes a sampling of Indian snacks and desserts
- Lunch at a local hotspot for Bunny Chow, a unique dish in Durban
- Guided session with one of our chefs at The Oyster Box to learn more about creating authentic Indian dishes with spices purchased from Victoria Street Market
Duration: 5 hours | Price: R 1750 per person for two people (up to a maximum of four guests) or R 2950 for solo travellers.